Saturday, April 30, 2016

Random OOTW Lookbook

Hii,

Last couple of months i been feeling like i am this cog in a monotonous daily soap. Nothing crazy has been happening. Its like i am 21 all over again trying to figure out what i wanna do with my life. Have you guys seen Frances Ha movie?? Its one of my favourite movies of all time. So there is this conversation in the movie (look below :P) and i was talking to this guy and he asked me what do i do and this scene just flooded my mind. I still don't know what i wanna do with my life. Urging!!!


Anyhoo i have got my OOTW lookbook for you guys. Hope you like t. :)
{ Shirt : Chemistry, Tank Top: Jockey, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: Converse}


{Camisole: Forever 21, Jeans: Ginger, Shrug: Thrifted, Sandals: FC Road}

{Top: Allen Solly, Leggings: Forever 21, Heels: Tresmode}

{Dress, Legging: Forever 21, Sandals: FC Road}


{Shirt: Mango, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: Converse}

Until nest time Bye Bye!! Cheers xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment