Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brown Eyes

Sometimes you just read a quote somewhere and it touches you. It feels like something you will say or you want someone to say that to you.It becomes a part of your vocabulary. And even though you might not quote it quite often but its still there in back of your mind. Long back i had read a book titled ' Million little pieces" by James Frey and it was so awesome i read it 2-3 times afterwards. There was this one quote or more on the lines of a poem. very romantic that still stuck with me. Its simple and beautiful.

His Eyes...
Those brown,warm eyes..
There's a world in them,
Those made me crazy,
They are deep.
They have love and they have mischief,
They have life.
They connect....when his brown meet my brown....i am in heaven.
Those warm,deep brown eyes.
They laugh,they cry,they speak.
They see through me..everything..my heart.
I open infront of them.
when his brown meet my brown i am ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment