Thursday, November 19, 2015

Screenshots

think one of the best feature of a phone is the ability to take screenshots. I remember the old times with my nokia 5230 when it was still 2G and sometimes i would come across a really funny or inspiring quote or picture and i couldnt save it and then had to search for a pen n paper to jot it down. And now i dont even save pictures mostly just screenshot them. A lot of them. I am one of those people who is a sucker for quotes and saying and stuff like that. I have like a 1k screenshot folder with just that insta quotes mostly. One of my favs are RM Drake and Beau Taplin. And also the Berlin artparasites. I feel they write/share stuff that just gets you. Its evergreen, like for all moods and seasons. Like giving self advice or inspiration or motivation to enjoy even the bad day. 


The above poemy kind of quote titled 'Filthy Heart'. I came across this last year or a year back i think. I feel it explains it very well. Especially the 'impluse to jump ship' part cause thats what love is acceptance and being there always. 


All that anybody wants is to be loved and wanted ⛄️
OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment