Sunday, September 14, 2014

Finding Fanny Review and OOTD

Hi..

How are you guys doing?? This week has been pretty hectic and weekend has been a much needed break to catch up on some sleep.  I have tried almost everything from reading books to listening to music to counting to 100 backwards. Sleep seems to be alluding me these days like Oscar lady alludes Leonardo :-(

Anyways this week i had the bad luck of watching Finding Fanny. To describe the experience in one word - NUMB! I was zonked out watching it like what the hell is happening here.I mean there was no proper storyline. It should have been named  "Finding Storyline" rather than "Finding Fanny" .
Main characters :-
Rosie- Played by Dimple Kapadi is supposedly mini godmother of the villiage Pokolim in Goa where all of these people stay. If her dressing sense was bad donr get me started on her acting. It was over the top.
Savio- Arjun Kapoor Deepika's Ex lover had rugged good looks but his character was boring. He made me feel sleepy. Come to think of it i could use this to fall asleep at night but only problem is might never wake up.
Pedro- Pankaj Kapoor a painter who has just moved to the village. I didnt understand his point of being there. His funny dialogues totally missed the point and were more on lines of vulgar.
Ferdie- Naseeruddin Shah the village postmaster and Fanny's lover. Confused and goofball.
Angie- Deepika Padukone Rosie's widowed daughter in law. She was the only saving grace of this film. Her acting was superb and she looked just wow. Especially in her wedding dresses. 
Usually i have good tolerance level for movies or serials for that matter but this one...no comments. I would suggest

Rating-1/5 (just for Deepika)

I wore a black jumpsuit i got from koovs.com with a white vest under it. For accesories i just wore a silver cuff.

Let me know how you found the movie. Was it just me or you too who felt this way;)

xoxo bye

3 comments:

  1. Can't take risk of watching movie now.. :p u gave such a woderful review..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering wats Deepika role in this movie which fetched it 1/5??

    ReplyDelete
  3. finding Feni ( Kaju Feni) may be more interesting than Finding Fanny ..
    though I dnt drink... but still :D
    ol d best TD (y)

    ReplyDelete