Monday, September 8, 2014

Style Steal - Sonam Kapoor

     "Fashion is what you make of it".

Not long ago maxi dresses were synonymous with resort or beach vacation. But today its a whole different ball game. You can see them everywhere from supermarkets to malls from runways to your local streets. Its certainly hopped and jumped to our day to wadrobe and i would say successfully. They are comfy and cute add to that elegant. When i was young the only people i saw wearing maxi dresses were the greek and egyptian princesses. And now wearing one of my own makes me feel kinda royal ;-)

For this outfit i have taken inspiration from none other than our own style diva Sonam Kapoor. Currently for her upcoming movie "Khoobsorat" promotions I have seen her sport the maxi/midi dresses with cool jackets. I feel this combination can take a simple look up a notch.

In my style steal i am wearing this torquoise blue maxi dress from AND and i have combined this with a white shirt from fbb with birds on it.For shoes i wearing my bright rainy sandals i got in mumbai. I have kept my accessories on a lower side with dangling leaf earing my mom got me, a silver belt to give the dress some dimension and my tommy hilfigher watch.

2 comments: