Saturday, October 18, 2014

Random Shandom

Hiiiiii......

How u guys been?? Its been a pretty lazy Saturday for me. Watched 3 movies back to back 😀😀 Its been a while since i have watched a movie on tv and that too premier. Usually im guilty of torrenting but then who isnt 😝 The movie im talking about is Heropanti and overall it wasnt bad. The songs were good 😉 Normal Bollywood Romantic movie. After that i again watched Social Network and was feeling little girly so closed it off with Aisha 😤😤

I started this 365 photo day challenge and i am not sure how long i will be into it but lets see😕 And OMG i have also almost learnt the Cup Song. I can sing it but cup thing kinda gets messed up. Anyways nothing beats a day when u can sit in bed and do the cup tricks. I been going crazy over it and my roomies over me. The banging irritates them to the core😈😈 But im still practising to get it all right. It will be like an accomplishment. A trick i know at parties😆

Its 4 am in morning and me being an Owl is still hooting around waiting for the sleep to cover me. Signing off! Over and Out... Hoooooooooo

1 comment: