Sunday, October 19, 2014

Of Songs and Skirts!

Hii.....

Its been 1 hour and i have been listening to "When i'm gone" by Lulu and the Lampshades which was also covered by Anna Kendrick in Pitch Perfect on repeat. In short i am addicted to it at the moment. Doesn't it happens so, that you are listening to your playlist and suddenly you see a song in a different light,like never before. Its like the song has been made for you. It kinda gives me a feeling of those Art experts who find deep underlying meanings in Modern Art Painting though it looks just random stuff to us.I am not going anywhere but i don't know i am kind of feeling it. Like its trying to tell me something.

I am not much of a superstitious person but i do believe in signs that destiny or some Higher power gives you. And i feel music is one such way via which "destiny"communicates with us. Anytime i am in a dilemma i would put on any one of my fav radio stations and i would get answers to my queries through the songs that get played. I know it sounds stupid but it has hardly ever failed me. Yeah, it depends on my interpretation and maybe it helps me find the answers i already knew deep down. But its a help nonetheless. And doesnt everything in this world is premeditated and happens for a reason. So maybe the songs that play too.

Another thing that starts with "S" are skirts :-P Its lame but i didnt know how to go about it. Skirts are one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe. You can play it up or down, from Sexy to Casual. It works always. My favorite are the skater skirts. I am 5.2 and i feel they make me look tall :-D




I wore this skirt for a late lunch our with friends. I paired my lace skater skirt from Forever 21 with a casual denim blue shirt from Max. I would have to say there is hardly anything i wear more than this denim shirt. From just a shirt to a jacket it has been everything to me. It can dress down any outfit. For shoes i wore some nude pumps from Jade. For accessories i wore an owl necklace and watch.For face i kept it bare except a little kajal and eyeliner and little dash of  MAC Ruby Woo on lips.

We went to Over the top - terrace lounge in Kormangla and i would rate it 3/5. I would say its a more of night place then afternoon-eveningish. There were hardly any people there. The place is nice and comfy. You can sit and chat for hours. The food was tasty.In all it was a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment